Winter is brutal. Living in NYC, I've learned to change my skin care and hair care routine to avoid dry skin and scalp. Follow my tips below and stay warm!
- Wash your hair every two days. I started using Joico Shampoo and Conditioner and it has been leaving my hair soft and shiny.
- Use a leave-in conditioner twice a week. My favorite: Kérastase for hydration and repair.
- If you workout more than 4 days a week, use Dry Shampoo. After a sweat drenching spin class, I apply Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo and it works flawlessly.
- Morning and night, I apply Decleor Aromessence Néroli Hydrating Oil Serum to lock in moisture on my face. It seriously works like magic. This oil serum smells lovely and helps moisturize your dehydrated skin giving you a winter glow.
- For an intensive creme to protect against the windy, snowy, cold weather, try Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme.